VANRATH is pleased to be working with a professional services organisation, as they recruit for a Financial Analyst. The successful individual will work within the Finance Business Partner team, to ensure stakeholders are kept up to date and all financial reporting is carried out in a timely ad efficient manner.
What's in it for you?
Our client has a generous package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent on the market…
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Competitive salary
Your next career move
This role will encompass multiple elements of a fast paced finance function, and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Prepayments and accruals
- Creating financial storylines for senior stakeholders
- Financial reporting for project teams
The ideal candidate will be working towards their progression qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) and have previous experience in a highly commercial team.
- Commercial experience in a fast-paced finance function
- Experience with financial reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident building relationships with key stakeholders
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced part-qualified accountant to further their career in a large professional services organisation. With career progression outlined, and an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a dynamic company this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To discuss this opportunity confidentially, or any other roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty, or apply via the link below.