An international manufacturing company in Belfast are recruiting a Financial Analyst to join their team, are you a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant who is keen for the next step in your career?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £45,000 plus attractive benefits package
- Early finish on a Friday
- Supportive team environment with excellent opportunities for development and progression
- Free parking
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a leading manufacturing business based in Belfast, who require a Financial Analyst to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a business who have been market leaders within their industry for 15+ years. This opportunity can offer Newly Qualified Accountants the exposure to an international environment, working alongside Northern Ireland's leading Accountants. If you are an Accountant with post qualified experience, this opportunity can offer you the chance to step-up into a bigger role. Reporting to the Divisional Accountant, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for preparing management reporting and ensuring appropriate financial controls are being adhered too.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Significant technical accounting knowledge
- Strong understanding of month end processes
What you'll do
- Prepare management reporting for month end deadlines
- Business partner with operational staff to identify risks and opportunities
- Support process improvement
- Maintain financial policies and procedures for the business
- Analyse financial reporting to understand and explain performance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence