A global financial services firm in Belfast is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their team to work on a project role for a period of 12 months. Are you experienced in SAP and keen to join a global finance team?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £24,000
- 12-month contract with view to permanent
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Hybrid working model / condensed week
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global financial services firm based in Belfast who are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team for a period of 12 months. This is an opportunity to join a company who are market leaders in their field and are continually innovating their products and services.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous experience of using SAP.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are a confident user with SAP.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel applications
As a Finance Analyst you will:
- Post and prepare intercompany monthly journals
- Perform monthly/quarterly balancing processes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors
- Identifying process improvements and opportunities
- Work collaboratively within the team and across departments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.