Are you a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant who is interested in taking your career? VANRATH are working with a global operation in Belfast, who are continually recruiting high performing Accountants to join their finance team. The organisation are renowned for helping individuals expedite their career progression.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary £42,000
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Career development
- Joining a large, dynamic, international business
- Free parking
- Opportunities to take on projects outside of finance
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a exciting and successful business in Belfast who currently are recruiting a Financial Analyst to join their Belfast operations. This is a unique opportunity to join a business who are the world leaders in their field, with continued innovation they are staying ahead of the competition. If you are a Qualified Accountant, who enjoys getting into the technical detail of accounts, this could be the ideal role for you!
Reporting to the Divisional Accountant, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for co-ordinating and completing month-end and year-end processes, along with supervising junior finance team members.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant and keen to work within a global corporate business;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong systems experience (MS Excel)
- Significant technical accounting experience
- Ability to communicate with senior personnel
- Ambitious nature, willing to progress
As a Financial Analyst you will:
- Prepare management reporting, ensuring standardisation of processes and reports across sites and business units
- Ensure accuracy in general ledger and sub-ledgers by various controls, including reconciliations between ledgers
- Analyse financial reporting
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting process
- Support process improvement and optimisation
- Ad hoc project work
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Robbie Lemon via the link below.