Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for a Financial Accountant role within a global events supplier?
In order to attract the very best Financial Accountant for this role a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great salary
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic holidays
- Great health scheme
- Superb benefits on application
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will play a key role in delivering a first-class service to the group.
Core Responsibilities include;
- Monthly management accounts for a number of group companies;
- Reconciling all bank accounts on a monthly basis and producing any required reports;
- Assisting with Capex analysis and reporting;
- Assisting Regional Financial Controller with Cashflow forecasting and reporting;
- Assisting with completion of group reporting pack;
- Assisting Corporate Finance Manager with the preparation of annual budgets;
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant
- Advanced MS Excel capability with proven experience of data management and analysis;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.