An international service sector business based in Belfast are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team on an on-going interim basis. Are you interested in taking a leap into the interim contract world, while gaining experience within an international setting?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £42,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Immediate start available
- Hybrid working model (state of the art city centre offices)
- Exposure to an international environment
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Accountant to join a large service sector business based in Belfast. This role is initially being recruited on a long-term interim basis, and would be open to candidates taking their first step into the interim market.
Reporting to the UK Finance Director, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the statutory accounts and annual returns, working closely with external auditors to ensure the accounts are audited and completed on a timely basis, inline with internal and external deadlines.
This is an urgent role for the organisation and the ideally candidates on a shortened notice period would be desired (maximum 4 week notice).
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' working as a Qualified Accountant and are keen to join a market leading company:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Available at short notice
As a Financial Accountant you will:
- Prepare and submit individual company statutory accounts, including finalising accounts with the auditors
- Ensure accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant GAAP and IFRS legislation
- Assist with the successful and timely completion of annual external audit
- Ensure statutory P&Ls and Balance Sheets are reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Produce timely and accurate financial analysis to support all functions of the business
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.