How would you like to work for a profitable Healthcare company with huge career progression?
What's in it for you?
- Great salary
- 10% Bonus
- 3&2 hybrid
- Early Friday finish
- Superb career progression
- Excellent benefits
About your next employer
Our client is a huge global player in the Healthcare Industry, with products and services now available in over 50 countries internationally and employees in 9 countries.
- Qualified Accountant - 1 year+ post qual experience
- Experience in coordinating activities with auditors, tax advisors and corporate lawyers.
- Proficient in Excel
- Exposure to financial controls, budgets, forecasts, annual business plans and profitability reports.
What you'll do
- Group Statutory Accounts: Preparation of annual financial statements for all Group companies.
- Tax Strategy: Set and drive the Group's tax strategy
- Group Treasury
- Help set Group Legal Entity Structure
- Enterprise Risk Management: Champion ERM across the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.