VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local company within financial services seeking to take on a Financial Accountant ACA - Remote into their growing team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a Qualified Accountant who is seeking flexibility to fit their work around their life while not sacrificing progression, specifically within financial services for a Financial Accountant ACA - Remote working role.
Salary & Benefits
- 35,000 - 45,000
- Hybrid working 3 days office 2 days remote
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
- 25 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days
- Leading industry in Northern Ireland
- Large team of professionals offering continuous development
- Modern approach to work with flexible working, excellent employee benefits
- Newly Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Ideally practice trained (boutique, top 10, big 4)
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Dealing directly with clients to report variances on a timely basis
- Liaise with relevant third parties
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Monitoring schedules with clients and reporting on progress
- Supervise more junior staff on individual assignments
For further information on this Financial Accountant ACA - Remote vacancy, or any other accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.