A multinational technology & professional services business with an office in Belfast are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team. This role is focused on delivering Strategy & Planning solutions across the finance function and would suit a collaborative & solutions orientated finance professional.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary of £55,000
- Bonus of up to 10% Annual Salary
- Employer pension contribution
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working
This organisation places immense value on their staff and focus on achieving excellence throughout the organisation.
- Lead on the planning processes across the finance function, identifying and driving governance improvement opportunities
- Lead on Monthly Business Review analysis and presentation material
- Drive financial analysis and insight to support the Commercial & Operations teams
- Financial & commercial evaluation of key investments
- Implement financial & commercial project and processes
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA etc)
- Good spreadsheet modelling and analysis skills
- Experience of using forecasting tools
- Constantly challenging the status quo; continually seeks out best practice
- Ability to convey the complex in a simple and meaningful manner
- Good influencer and strong communicator and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.