VANRATH have been retained exclusively by an award-winning, dynamic and innovative firm, based in Belfast City Centre. They are currently seeking to appoint a Financial Accountant to join their team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer, based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Generous scaling Pension Scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Life Insurance
The firm develop strong, personal relationships with their clients and take an active interest in the businesses, providing an integrated business solution. Their clients also benefit from having a dependable, knowledgeable partner anticipating their financial needs, helping them to increase revenue, reduce cost and reduce risk.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking experienced accountant to make a strategic career move into an innovative firm where there is significant opportunity to learn and progress and where the partners are committed to the long term, professional growth of our entire team.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Provide skilled accountants on secondment where clients have a temporary need for additional resources.
- Manages and controls the preparation of local reports for cross-border clients.
- Provide advisory services, which includes statutory accounting compliance requirements and improvements to the reporting cycle i.e. the production, audit and filing of reports.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should be fully ACA or ACCA qualified & have relevant experience
- Part-Qualified will also be considered, based on relevant experience
- An understanding of UK financial reporting requirements
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and to add value
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed people skills to relate to clients and colleagues
- Good organisational and time management skills
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.