- Are you looking to progress your career with a highly successful Northern Ireland business?
- Are you interested in a commercial and value-adding role with a progressive company?
- Are you ready to take the next step, supported by a great team?
If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
More about this job:
The Finance Team supports all companies across the Group including the preparation and reporting of key management information.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Accountant who wants to take the next step in their career progression and broaden their commercial experience with an interesting and diverse group of companies.
This individual should have experience of working within a multi-functional finance team.
What the role entails:
- To oversee the operation of the Group finance function, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, preparation of management accounts and KPI data, and submission of VAT returns
- To establish and execute internal controls, strengthening existing financial processes and identifying areas of improvements and automation.
- To prepare for and engage with auditors, implementing appropriate recommendations for improvement (internal, external, tax)
What sort of candidate are we looking for:
- You need to be a strong professional with enthusiasm and energy, a good sense of humour and someone who enjoys working in a team.
- Fully qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Around 3 years post-qualification experience working in a fast paced, commercial finance department.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and to be self-motivated and able to work as part of a wider team, with excellent attention detail and strong analytical skills.
- To have strong IT capability particularly around SAGE and Excel
In order to attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 24 Annual days plus 8 Statutory days
- Annual Bonus
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Death in Service benefit
- Excellent office facilities
- On Site Car Parking
What are the next steps:
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.