Are you qualified / part qualified with a desire to be Finance Manager for a top construction company in Northern Ireland?
- Great salary up to 50k
- 10% bonus
- 3&2 hybrid
- Flexible start and finish times
- Free car parking
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager duties include;
- Review and improve all Finance and IT processes
- Help develop company strategy, reviewing all areas of profitability and suggest ways to improve it
- Production and review of the monthly management accounts in accordance with Group requirements and timescales.
- Review of all balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assistance with production of the annual budget, including regular reviews of performance, highlighting areas of concern, and working with departmental managers to improve profitability.
- Monitor and review departmental costs and performance against agreed plans and budgets, taking prompt and appropriate action to correct any negative variances.
- Overseeing system changes or enhancements as necessary, ensuring that Business Risk is minimised and appropriate controls are in place.
The Finance Manager will have:
- Qualified Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant with minimum 1 year Industry experience
- Ability to communicate at different levels across the business.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work to strict, time-pressured deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Change management skills to ensure department processes are challenged and reviewed.
- Previous payroll experience.
- Experience of VAT for both UK and ROI and MTD submissions
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.