Are you a Financial Accountant who is keen to step into a role with a large PLC based in Belfast city centre? This could be the opportunity to join a market leading business on an initial interim contract who can offer opportunities for development.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Initial 12-month contract with view to extension
- Fully remote role
- Exposure to an international business
- Supportive working environment
- Internal opportunities for development and progression
VANRATH are recruiting a Financial Accountant to join a market leader in Belfast city centre, who are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team for an initial period of 12 months. This business is part of a large group of companies who are recognisable across the UK and can offer the opportunity to offer an extension to the original contract.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for proactive day-to-day leadership of the Financial Accounting area to ensure that all financial data is processed accurately and within timeframes.
This is an opportunity with a large organisation who offer excellent benefits and a fantastic work-life balance and the role will provide a stimulating combination of commercial and technical experience for the successful candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' PQE and are an experienced Financial Accountant;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
As a Financial Accountant you will:
- Management, oversight and review of month end functions and submissions
- Preparation of Statutory accounts and returns to regulatory bodies and financial institutions
- Tax computations, filing and working with external taxation groups
- Responsible for Year End accountant completion and working with external auditors in delivery of annual statutory audit
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.