An international business services firm based in Belfast are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. Are you experienced with IFRS and UK GAAP?
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to secure a longer term assignment
- 12 month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global business based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join them on an initial 12-month contract. This is the opportunity to join an organisation who have been in operation for 30 years, working across 100+ countries.
Working as part of the Financial Reporting team, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for all elements of statutory compliance for the UK business. This will include the preparation and management of the production of all statutory accounts and annual returns for UK business.
Interviewing immediately and this role can offer hybrid/remote working arrangements.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Advanced Excel
- Diligent and able to work with a high attention to detail
What you'll do
- Preparation and submission of individual company statutory accounts for all UK legal entities.
- Ensure statutory accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant GAAP accounting policies
- Support in the successful and timely completion of annual external audit
- Assist Tax Manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.