VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local company within financial services seeking to take on a Financial Accountant into their growing team in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is newly qualified who is seeking to make their first move into industry.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Dealing directly with clients to report variances on a timely basis
- Liaise with relevant third parties
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Monitoring schedules with clients and reporting on progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
- Supervise more junior staff on individual assignments
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Advanced Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Ideally practice trained (boutique, top 10, big 4)
- 3-4 Years in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.