A leading public sector employer based in Belfast city centre are recruiting a Finance Technician to join their team for a period of 6 months. Are you interested in joining one of Belfast's largest employers?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £22,000 - £25,000
- 6-month interim contract with view to extension
- Supportive working environment
- Internal development and training opportunities
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are working with a leading public sector employer in Belfast city centre, we are keen to speak with experienced Finance Technicians who are available to start at short notice. This is a foot-in-the-door opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's leading employers, initially this role is a contract role with the chance to secure something longer term.
The Finance Technician will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices, analyse financial information and assist with monthly accruals.
Immediate start available.
The Ideal Person
If you've 12 months experience working in a finance role and are comfortable with financial processing:
- Available at short notice
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working with a computerised accountancy system
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as taking direction
As a Finance Technician you will:
- Process a high volume of invoices and requisitions on financial management system
- Assist in the management of monthly accruals
- Analyse financial information
- Liaise with payments teams on any invoice issues
- Manage team mailbox
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.