A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Not-For-Profit organisation. This is a chance to join an organisation who provide a critical service on a global scale. This can provide the right candidate an immediate start.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £28,000 - £32,000
- Remote working, within a continual flexibility for future working arrangements
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to travel
A leading Not for Profit organisation who provide a significant service to a global market are currently recruiting an experienced Finance Officer. Reporting to the head of Finance, the Finance Officer will be responsible for ensuring all transactions are accurately recorded to ensure the organisation is maximising its resources.
This role is an urgent requirement for the business and can offer the opportunity for an immediate start, for the right candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in an Accounts Assistant/Finance Officer role:
- Can produce accounts to trial balance
- Sage and Ms Excel experience (Pivots & vLookups)
- Experience of funding streams
- Strong team player
- Grant management (desirable)
As a Finance Officer you will:
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist sales and purchase ledgers processes
- Assist with budgets and forecasting
- Review external payroll information
- VAT returns
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.