If you have experience working in a Finance Payroll environment:
- Experience working with computerised payroll
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages, e.g. Excel
- Experience with general finance admin tasks
As a Finance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Check and input data to ensure payrolls are paid
- Respond to email, telephone and face to face queries
- Ensure filing, retention and disposal of material is compliant
- Liaise with third parties including HMRC
- Provide senior management with pay data
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''