VANRATH have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join its growing finance team. The successful applicant will assist in the preparation of both the UK and international accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative international company who can provide advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
- 32 days holiday
- Gym memberships
The Finance Officer will be responsible for the following duties;
- To assist in the preparation of UK and International accounts
- To perform monthly close off duties
- Preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals on SAP.
- Preparing journals to be posted to SAP
- Analyse and present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Deal with operational matters
- Provide support for international office staff
- Monitor stock levels
The Ideal Candidate:
the successful Finance Officer should have:
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Previous experience in an accounts team
- Good organisational skills
- Work under own initiative within a team environment
To discuss this vacancy, or any other accountancy and finance roles in Belfast or wider Norther Ireland, please contact Chanel Gillen or alternatively apply via the link below.