VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a leading organisation in the public sector who are recruiting for a Finance Officer position to join their team on a years contract with view to extend. This role can offer an experienced finance professional the next step in their career.
The Ideal Person
If you have 3+ years working in a Finance environment:
- 5 GCSEs A-C, including English Language
- Experience in admin or secretary
- Competency in multiple Microsoft Packages
- Good oral and written communication skills
As a Finance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the Finance Secretary
- Administering Sales Ledgers, maintaining accounts, and reconciliations
- Preparing financial reports
- Preparing and making bank lodgements
- Company benefits and discounts
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid work
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ali Morgan in the strictest confidence.