A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading Not-For-Profit organisation based in Belfast on a 9-month contract. Are you keen to join a business who can make a significant difference to the local Northern Ireland communities?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of £32,000
- Long term interim contract
- Hybrid working
- Supportive working environment
A leading Not for Profit organisation based in Belfast city centre who provide a significant service in the local community, are currently recruiting an experienced Finance Officer. They are an important service within the community and their service level is unrivalled by their counterparts within the industry.
We are keen to speak with experienced Finance Officers to join them on a long-term contract, responsibilities will include preparing payments runs, updating cashflows and bank reconciliations.
This role is an urgent requirement for the business and can offer the opportunity for an immediate start, for the right candidate.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Finance role:
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Available to commit to a long-term contract
- Strong team player
As a Finance Officer you will:
- Budgeting and cashflow management
- Maintenance of financial systems & ledgers
- Processing payments to projects
- Assist with preparation of budgetary information
- Monitor cash balances to ensure adequate cash is held to meet payment obligations
- Completion of various monthly reconciliations of control accounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.