A leading public sector employer based in Belfast are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team on an initial temporary contract for 6 months, with potential for extension. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Initial 6-month contract with view to extension
- Comfortable working environment
- Hybrid work from home/office model ongoing
A leading Public Sector organisation who have continued to operate at full capacity throughout the pandemic is currently recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team for an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service to the local community.
The postholder will assist in the preparation and production of financial information and statements and the development of financial control systems. The postholder will assist in the preparation and production of regular and ad hoc financial information in line with required timescales. The postholder will assist in the development of financial information to promote good financial management within the organisation.
The Ideal Person
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification and 1 year's recent finance experience,
- 3 year's recent finance experience.
Assist with the day to day functions within the Finance Directorate.
- Assist with co-ordinating, planning and managing Finance Directorate processes and tasks to meet regular and ad hoc reporting requirements and timetables.
- Assist in co-ordinating, planning and managing the annual Financial Planning process.
- Assist with the processes and procedures used in the Financial Management function to facilitate best working practices and ensure the delivery of a quality service. Review, and update, these as necessary for continuous improvement.
- To assist in developing the use of financial systems, reporting and enquiry tools and working methods to advance the quality and efficiency of financial information.
- To liaise with senior staff in order to assist with their understanding of financial information or to assist with any related enquiries.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''