VANRATH is pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Officer for a well-known organisation based in the heart of Belfast. My client has the core ideology of delivering the best experience every time, and they never miss the mark! My client is continually recognised as a hallmark in Northern Ireland and continually provides the best entertainment form sports to live music- they truly have it all.
What's in it for you?
- Car parking
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts
- Life assurance
- 31 days holiday
About your next role
The successful candidate will assist the site accountant in all purchase and sales ledger queries, as well as month end procedures when required.
- Ensure matched invoices are transferred to the SAGE accounting system under the correct nominal code.
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries on invoices.
- Reconciling invoices to supplier statements.
- Running month end procedures to include the supplier payment run.
- Posting bank and cash allocations.
- Maintaining supplier and customer records.
- Assist with the update and maintenance of financial records.
- Assist with income reconciliation and control checks including cash and credit card transactions.
- Analyse information to assist with month end procedures.
The successful Finance Officer will have at least 1 years' experience in a fast paced commercial environment.
- 1 year's experience within the last three years in an administrative role in a financial environment, including use of Sage line 50 or similar accounting software
- Computer literate, with good experience of Excel Spreadsheets
- Excellent organisational and communication skills gained in an administrative role.
- Strong interpersonal skills to forge close working relationships both with staff and external bodies.
For further information on this role, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please contact Hannah O'Doherty in the strictest confidence or apply via the link on this page