A leading public sector employer based in Newtownards are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team on an initial temporary contract. Are you interested in this, if so, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Initial 9-12 month contract
- Hybrid working
- Comfortable working environment
- Immediate start
A leading Public Sector organisation who have continued to operate at full capacity throughout the pandemic is currently recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team for an initial 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service to the local community.
The Ideal Person
- 2 years recent experience in a finance role
- Ideally experience of preparing and posting journals, budget adjustments
Assist with the day to day functions within the Finance Directorate.
- Assisting with completion of month-end accounts.
- Assist with the annual budget setting process within agreed guidelines and timetables, and helping to ensure that they reflect the financial strategy and income profile.
- To assist in developing the use of financial systems, reporting and enquiry tools and working methods to advance the quality and efficiency of Financial Management information.
- Updating and maintaining financial records.
- Other duties as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.