A leading public sector employer based in Lisburn are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team on an initial temporary contract. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £27,500 - £30,000
- Hybrid working
- Comfortable working environment
- Immediate start
A leading Public Sector organisation is currently recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service to the local community.
The Ideal Person
- Five GCSE (Grades A-C) two of which must be English (Language) and Maths; and Two 'A' Level passes or equivalent.
- A professional accounting qualification at Accounting Technician level or higher.
- A minimum of 2 years full time or equivalent) experience gained within the last 5 years in a finance department as a finance administrator including working with computerised accounting systems or equivalent.
- Assisting in the efficient and effective provision of a comprehensive financial function within the organisation.
- To carry out financial management and accounting tasks in accordance with procedures established in the finance team in order to meet the requirements of standing orders, financial regulations and other corporate standards.
- Provide administrative and financial support service to include developing, implementing and maintaining financial procedures and processes
- Assist in meeting requirements in relation to budgets, budget monitoring and final accounts.
- Deal with routine financial queries.
- Other duties as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.