A leading public sector employer based in Ballymena are recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team on an initial temporary contract. Are you interested in this, if so, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Initial 3-6 month contract with view to extension
- Comfortable working environment
- Immediate start
A leading Public Sector organisation who have continued to operate at full capacity throughout the pandemic is currently recruiting a Finance Officer to join their team for an initial 3-6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service to the local community.
The Ideal Person
- 1 years recent experience in a finance role
Assist with the day to day functions within the Finance Directorate.
- Resolve financial disputes raised.
- Calculating clients financial assessments.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Updating and maintaining financial records.
- Completing monthly processes for financial assessments.
- Other duties as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.