Finance Manager (Public Sector, Remote)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a well known public sector body in Belfast on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the Finance Director in the running of the financial team and to manage the business's financial services. This role will offer remote working.
- Remote or Hybrid Working Model
- Public Sector benefits
- Free Parking
The Ideal Person:
- Qualified accountant or with strong experience in managing a team
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office to include strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Manage the Finance Department, ensuring employees comply with all policies and procedures, and with statutory requirements.
- Line manage employees through regular meetings and annual reviews.
- Manage Internal and assist with external audit processes.
- Assist with regular review of finance system and update policy and procedures to ensure that they improve efficiency and identify opportunities.
- Contribute to resource and budget planning within the Finance Department.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and Unit Income & Expenditure statements, and other management information that may be required to report on the organisation's financial performance.
- Ensure the effective management of the organisation's investments, bank accounts, and the control of all cash balances.
- Prepare the organisation's Annual Accounts and Statements prior to audit.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.