Finance Manager (£45,000+, Contract)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a world leading Professional Services firm, who are renowned within the marketplace for their exceptional company culture. This is an opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join on an initial maternity cover contract for a minimum period of 12 months.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £50,000 plus full benefits
- 12 month contract
- Income protection
- Flexible working arrangements (Hybrid working model in use, 2 days per week in the office)
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a world leading professional services firm who are extremely well known for their internal culture, along with their fantastic avenues for career development. They have the opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team to cover a period of maternity, initially for a period of 12 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the service for their the Belfast finance team, and for providing timely accounting support to other European offices.
The Ideal Person
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3+ years PQE
- Strong management experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services experience (Desirable)
- Experience of a large ERP system
As a Finance Manager you will:
- Responsible for managing the timely and accurate execution of month end close activities
- Ensuring the team delivers in line with agreed timescales
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
- Responsible for direct reports performance
- Recruitment and training of all new team members
- Identify areas of improvement and assist with implementing new procedures when necessary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below.