Do you have a desire to work within an established professional services firm in Belfast?
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 12-month maternity cover contract
- Hybrid working
- Joining a supportive working environment
- Opportunity to join a well respected firm
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be supporting a leading legal firm in Belfast city centre, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager. This is an initial 12 month contract role, and is to cover a period of maternity, candidates available for a March start, are at an advantage.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing a small finance team, ensuring all direct reports complete tasks in line with agreed standards. This role will suit an individual with previous experience of managing a team, ideally within a professional services environment.
If you are an experienced finance professional who is a confident communicator, along with the ability to lead a small team, this could be the ideal role!
- Qualified Accountant (Qualified by Experience will also be considered)
- Professional services experience is desirable
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
What you'll do
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in management & statutory ledgers
- Responsible for banking, bank relationships and cash flow management
- Financial reporting
- Budget preparation and ongoing monitoring
- Supervision of small finance team, ensure deliverables are met
- Ensure regulatory compliance in transactional activities
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.