Finance Manager - Antrim
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager for a service-based organisation in the Co. Antrim area. Our client stand as a target employer in NI and have recently created the Finance Manager role during a period of growth and the role will commence on a 9-month basis with a view to permanent. This is an ideal opportunity for a developing accountant looking to gain more managerial/all-round experience via an interim contract and the role could well grow in time into a fully-fledged Financial Controller's post.
This role reports directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of the finance function;
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts;
- Full responsibility for budgets and cash flows
- Ongoing systems enhancement and reporting project work
- Manage and motivate the finance team
- Apply strict adherence to financial procedures in line with up to date industry standards
- Other duties as reasonably required
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Some exposure to managing a small-team on the day to day duties within a fast-paced team setting
- Strong accounts preparation experience, excellent communication skills and advanced Excel/IT skills
- Marketing-leading remuneration package, c.£45-50k
- Flexible working option
- Strong addition for the CV/experience level for any developing Finance Manager or FC.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary Accountancy role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.