Finance Manager - Belfast City Centre
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager for a service-based organisation in the Greater Belfast area. Our client are a market leader in their industry and the Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a developing accountant looking to gain more managerial/all-round experience via an interim contract and the role could well grow in time into a fully-fledged Financial Controller's post.
This role reports directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of the finance function;
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts;
- Full responsibility for budgets and cash flows
- Ongoing systems enhancement and reporting project work
- Manage and motivate the finance team
- Apply strict adherence to financial procedures in line with up to date industry standards
- Other duties as reasonably required
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Some exposure to managing a small-team on the day to day duties within a fast-paced team setting
- Strong accounts preparation experience, excellent communication skills and advanced Excel/IT skills
- Marketing-leading remuneration package, c.£45-50k
- Flexible working option
- Strong addition for the CV/experience level for any developing Finance Manager or FC.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Interim Accountancy & Finance role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.