VANRATH are delighted to be working with a European-leading company who are seeking a high-calibre Finance Manager to join their team.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary circa £60,000, dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Free on-site parking
- Contributory Pension and Life Assurance schemes
- Development Opportunities
Your future employer!
Our client is established in the FMCG sector and continues to grow and expand. It therefore offers a unique opportunity for a qualified & experienced senior finance professional to be a part of that progression and development. They are passionate about their people and recognise teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for continued success.
In this role, you'll be responsible for leading the divisional commercial & reporting finance process. As part of this, you'll play an integral part in managing the month-end close and subsequent financial reporting.
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts with responsibility for monitoring and reporting on monthly information
- Ensure robust financial control and reliable performance measurement
- Developing and tracking budgets for all departments
- Working closely with the head of Finance to develop and implement financial strategies
- Working alongside with the Commercial Team and Development Manager to ensure the profitability targets are met
- Provide proactive decision-support for business improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement improvements in the effectiveness of people, systems & processes, profit, working capital & cash and financial control
What you need:
The ideal candidate will be qualified and experienced in the following areas:
- Qualified accountant or exceptionally qualified by experience accountant with excellent technical skills and FMCG experience.
- Strong planning, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service.
- Excellent and advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage workload effectively.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Capable of working on confidential and sensitive issues with the utmost discretion.
- Innovative, decisive and resourceful in problem solving.
- Able to command respect and influence at a senior level, debating with confidence and diplomacy.
- Be an effective team player.
- Effective communicator at all levels, taking account of the recipients' financial knowledge and awareness.
- High degree of commercial aptitude and acumen.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH supports you!
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.