Are you a commercially focused Finance Manager that will take responsibility for a growing company's finance function? VANRATH are working with this impressive business who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their head office.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary up to £55k
- Performance bonus
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Hybrid/Remote working options
Our client is a specialist tech business that was recently awarded within the Deloitte Fast 50 Awards. They also work with some of the biggest & well-known leaders in their sector to deliver an innovative solution to their growing client base.
As the Finance Manager, you'll play a key role in running the finance and accounting operations to support the business growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will participate Finance, Strategy and Operations.
- Budgeting, cash management and forecasting
- Manage the preparation and provision of monthly management accounts to Board
- Manage invoicing and collections
- Manage HMRC and other regulatory filing requirements
- Supervise monthly payroll, pension, and supplier payments
- Partner with CEO on investor Relations - financial decks and fundraising
- Provide insight into contract modelling
- Financial analysis and modelling, help us to identify financial levers and formulate growth strategies
- Understand current performance and the strategy map and make recommendations that help achieve company goals
- Leading process Implementation
- Influence decisions through the provision of analytical insight into key decisions
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior Finance Position
- Qualified accountant holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA professional qualification or equivalent
- Work experience in a fast-growing technology organisation
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for appropriate controls in place
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to influence and drive results
- Experience preparing financial models and forecasts
- Ability to engage with influence non-financial people/ teams
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.