Are you interested in securing a truly unique Ex-Pat role as a Finance Manager for an exciting project based in West Africa? This role offers an unrivalled (and tax free) remuneration package with a generous bonus and exceptional holidays.
What's in it for you?
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Approx 40 days annual leave
- Car + Driver for company use
- Travel costs
- Generous monthly spending allowance
About your next employer
VANRATH are exclusively partnered with a client in West Africa who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for their projects in West Africa. This is the ideal role for an individual who is keen to take on a new challenge, along with having the opportunity to gain unrivalled commercial and cultural experience. This is a unique opportunity to push your career to the next level!
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Finance Manager will assume complete control & management of the Financial, HR, Supply Chain & Logistical functions of a national site.
**Please note, the typical working pattern for this post is in blocks of 11 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Accommodation, travel and living expenses are fully covered**
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, ideally an out-going type with staff management experience
- Can-do attitude and open to taking on a new challenge
What you'll do
- Supervise a small finance team, ensuring deliverables are met on time, identifying areas for development and acting as point of escalation
- Ensure production of monthly management accounts, in line with pre-determined timeframes
- Assist senior board members with finance business partnering
- Financial analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.