Are you a Senior Finance Professional with experience of managing a small finance team? A technology company based in Belfast require a strong manager to join the team to assist through a significant period of change.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary £50,000+
- Flexible working pattern (Hybrid working model in place)
- Immediate start
- Exposure within a fast growth industry
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an innovative technology business based in Belfast city centre who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their team for an interim contract role. This role is to come on board during a period of change for the business, they are currently going through a significant ERP system upgrade.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Manager will step in to manage the finance team throughout this project phase, this is to ensure it is business as usual for the businesses customer/supplier base. To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous experience of supervising a finance team, experience of a systems upgrade would be a distinct advantage.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong supervisory experience
- Knowledge of large ERP systems
- Diligent and able to work with a high attention to detail
What you'll do
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare year end audit file
- Produce annual accounts
- Supervising finance team ensuring there is no gaps in training etc
- Assisting with system implementation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.