How would you like to step up in a Senior Finance Manager role within the Finance Business Partnering team of a leading global law firm?
Salary / Benefits:
- Fantastic salary up to 68k
- 3&2 hybrid
- Great holidays
- Superb benefits package
This role will sit within the Finance Business Partnering team and will be responsible for financial support provided to the support service functions, as well as income generating departments, and will have a number of direct reports
Business Partnering duties;
- Act as strategic business partner for operational teams and working with department Directors, Heads and Managers to understand their financial and operational objectives
- Manage the monthly reporting of performance against budget for all stakeholders
- Perform regular project cost analysis, covering both capital expenditure and operating expenses.
- Project manage the budget and forecasting process for the support department.
- Develop financial models and perform ad-hoc financial analysis to support business initiatives
- Work closely with other Finance teams such as Management Accounting, Accounts Payable, and Group Finance as well as local Finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Support the implementation and roll out of a 'reporting hub' in finance operations to deliver an end to end Reporting Review, and Business Process Improvement through an enhanced reporting facility
- Manage the day to day running of the Finance Business Partnering team
- Degree in finance, accounting or related field, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Significant relevant experience within a finance and business partnering environment, communicating with financial and non-financial orientated individuals/teams;
- Proven experience managing competing deadlines and balancing multiple projects
- Strong analytical, financial modelling and presentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial analysis tools
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.