VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a reputable SME in Belfast City Centre who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their growing team. Are you a Senior Finance professional with a varied skill set to include business partnering, financial management & financial reporting? Immediate start available.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading salary dependant on experience (£50,000)
- Public sector benefits and salary
- Supportive team
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a well known SME in Belfast City Centre who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join theiir growing finance team. This is a varied role which will support the month end group reporting requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting the team and driving profitability and business partnering with operational managers, to ensure they are operating in a cost-effective manner.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups) with an ability to analyse data
- Strong communicator through verbal and written communication
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- Previous business partnering experience
- Knowledge and application of accounting standards
What you'll do
- Drive performance through creation of KPI's and analysis of data
- Leading business project appraisals for costs, investment papers and costing
- Monitor and review spend against business plans, investigating variances
- Prepare monthly cost centre reporting packs
- Review and monitor purchase requisitions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.