Are you an experience Finance Manager who is keen to join a world leading legal firm, on an initial 12-month contract?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working model
- 12-month contact
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a world leading Law Firm who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to cover a period of maternity. This is an opportunity to join a business who are renowned for their culture, and are continually recommended on their employee engagement and satisfaction.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the Accounting and Financial Operations in the Belfast Shared Service Centre. To be considered for this role it is essential be a Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE, and have an ability to influence senior leaders on finance issues.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a similar role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Operations or Shared Service Centre experience
- Proven ability to assess risk and take decisive actions
- Ability to network with teams both regional and global teams
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing for the SSC financial operations, including accounts payable, payroll and billing
- Coordinating and supporting local audits
- Financial reporting, including presenting to management board
- Banking and cash flow management
- Evaluating direct reports performance
- Statutory and Tax Compliance, including VAT and payroll
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.