Are you a Finance Manager who is keen to join a world recognisable legal firm, who are renowned for their culture?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £45,000 - £55,000 plus full benefits
- 9 - 12 month contract
- Income protection
- Flexible working arrangements
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a world leading professional services firm who are continually voted number 1 within their sector. They have the opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their finance team to cover a period of maternity, initially for a period of 9 - 12 months. The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the service, and providing timely accounting support to other EMEA offices.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for supervising a finance team of 9, covering general ledger, fixed assets and payroll.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are the leading firm in their sector, renowned for their top-class culture.
The Ideal Person
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong management experience
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services experience (desirable)
- SAP experience (Desirable)
As a Finance Manager you will:
- Responsible for managing the timely and accurate execution of close activities
- Ensuring the team delivers in line with agreed timescales
- Ensuring successful transition of new practicing offices into accounting services
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
- Responsible for direct reports performance and identify any areas of improvement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.