A specialist manufacturing business close to Coleraine require a Finance manager to join their team. Are you interested in joining a multi-billion-pound organisation who operate across the island of Ireland?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000
- Bonus of up to 10% Annual Salary
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Life Insurance
This organisation places immense value on their staff and focus on achieving excellence throughout the organisation.
- Lead the Finance team embracing the company culture, values and behaviours and create an environment of continuous improvement
- Ability to deal with a variety of ERP systems, the Group operates a number of ERP systems and under-standing similar outputs in varying formats is key
- Key point of contact for external stakeholders including managing compliance with Revenue, government statistical returns and external audit
- Proactive contribution to continuous improvement in all areas of the manufacturing operation and implementation of new processes and systems
- Work with other departments across the group to facilitate Invest NI grant applications
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Experience in completing accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Strong experience in driving profitability through collaboration with commercial/operational teams
- Experience of completing yearly statutory accounts
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.