VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Business Process Manager for a well-established highly successful and market-leading company who are currently looking to grow their already established Finance team. The company is face paced, dynamic and has grown exponentially since its inception.
Reporting into the Group Division, this is an exciting opportunity to bring on board a Finance Business Process Manager on a full time, permanent basis at their Belfast site. The role also offers fully flexible hybrid working.
The role supports the business by translating complex business requirements into detailed functional specifications to meet business and IT strategy. It uses approved methods to gather, validate and analyse data, identify issues and challenges to produce high quality solutions and proactive improvements in line with overall business and IT strategy.
As the Finance Manager, your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- You will identify, elicit, and document project and process requirements using appropriate modelling technique; analyses requirements, validating effectively with users and other information sources to clarify and eliminate confusion.
- Use data from a wide range of sources to analyse key themes and identify possible impacts on the business
- Contribute to the creation of an overall knowledge bank of business processes, standards and carries out effective stakeholder engagement to ensure appropriate approvals and implementation routes, ensuring the integrity of data within the knowledge bank
- Interpret business needs to identify appropriate solution recommendations to business problems, working comfortably at functional, regional or business unit level
- Develop existing applications and contributes to development of new applications, by analysing and identifying areas for modification and improvement. Develops new routine applications to meet customer requirements
- Supports a culture of innovation by contributing to solutions that boost creativity, collaboration
- Third Level Education within IT/Finance/Business Discipline
- 3+ years professional experience in the management of Business Process/Operations preferably in a Group Finance environment.
- 1+ years managerial experience directing people and other resources to achieve business objectives.
- 2+ years functional finance IFS experience.
- Excellent functional and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to be able to command stakeholders
- Desirable Criteria: ACCA/CIMA Qualification
In addition to a competitive salary:
- 33 days holidays including public holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Life Assurance up to 4X salary
- Pension Scheme
- Management Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.