Have you 5 years experience in a Finance role? How would you like a very hands on role that you can make your own?
VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a family run SME in helping recruit for a Finance Manager. Working closely with the Directors, this fantastic varied role gives you the opportunity to work for an Industry specialist with a portfolio of leading brands across a range of diverse markets.
- Superb salary
- Finish at 1pm on a Friday
- Flexible on start and finish times
- Free parking
- Educated to degree level
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and reporting, and tools used
- Solid understanding of financial regulations and legislations
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Google Workspace), with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly
- Experience of managing a small team
- Strong commercial acumen with an analytical, strategic mindset and solid problem-solving skills
- Oversee and complete day to day financial activities
- Responsible for the company's financial reporting
- Planning/budgeting using the company's tools, techniques and due dates
- Manage all bank activities such as deposits, payments and transfers.
- Learning to quickly understand and use several different finance management software applications
- Managing a small finance team and provide cover in their absence