A national distribution business in Lisburn is recruiting a Finance Manager to join their team on a maternity cover contract. Are you a Qualified Accountant, with experience of supervising a finance team, along with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment?
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a national distribution business who are currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join their Lisburn based team. This is a maternity cover contract for a period of 9 - 12 months, and will suit a Qualified Accountant with previous supervisory experience.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the accurate completion of monthly management accounts for all group companies. This will include the management of a small finance team, ensuring weekly deliverables are met on time. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have excellent communication skills, with an ability to work closely with internal & external stakeholders - this is an important role for the business and will play a key part in the overall group finance function.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you'll do
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial and management accounts for all group companies
- Carry out variance analysis on weekly and monthly accounts v budgets and prior year
- Assist the Head of Finance in the management of the profit and loss and balance sheet with sign off on supporting reconciliations and schedules
- Ensure all relevant tax returns are submitted on time and in an accurate manner in line with relevant tax legislation
- To ensure accurate and timely submission of all financial reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence