Do you have an ambition to join a global organisation in a role that will give you the opportunity to influence business decisions? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
What's in it for you?
- Salary range £45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience
- Hybrid working (3&2)
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of stat holidays)
- Pension (5% contribution)
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with an international business in Newry who are the leading player in their field. If you are an ambitious individual with a desire to be involved in business decisions, this could be the ideal role for you! This is an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team and become an integral member within the wider finance function.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the preparation of monthly manage accounts for the main site, along with overseeing & reviewing the preparation of smaller subsidiary sites. To be considered for this role, it is essential to be fully qualified, along with a commercial awareness of the efficiencies and profitability within a large-scale organisation. This is a varied role that will involve management accounting, business partnering and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 1 years PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Large multinational experience (desirable)
- Budget preparation experience
What you'll do
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for main site
- Assist in the consolidation of group accounts and preparation of reporting packs for leadership team
- Business partner, reviewing business performance, monthly overhead analysis
- Support business through the annual budget cycle
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- Verify and approve payment of staff expenses
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence