VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment of a Finance Customer Advisor for a FTSE 250 Financial Services company.
Monday to Friday position - No weekend working (Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, with occasional 12.00pm - 8.00pm - Also one Saturday shift per month 9.00am - 3.00pm + 1 Hour lunch).
This company offers real progression opportunities, and pays extremely highly for all of their positions.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working on the Ormeau Road in Belfast. First few weeks will be all in-office for Training purposes.
Immediate Need for Company (Likely 30th May start)
OTE £27,000 - £29,000 (Made up of £22k Base salary + Average Bonus of £5,000 - Extremely achievable bonus system, earned just by doing your job) + Some of the best benefits a company in Belfast has ever offered.
As a Destination Retirement Co-ordinator, you will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to understanding their retirement options as well as planning and completing the retirement journey
- Support during the journey can include telephone, email or web-chat support.
- Recording activities accurately and efficiently to ensure customers remain committed to completing the retirement journey through our Retirement services, ensuring customers receive the right outcome.
The Ideal Person
- Calls/ or Sales experience
- Web chat experience preferred
- Finance call experience preferred - e.g. banks etc.
- Excellent communication skills - with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g., telephone, webchat, email)
Working for the company, you get your Rewards…
- A Competitive Salary + OTE, an amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- + Many more
We're committed to having a positive impact on those around us. Whether that's supporting our national and local charities, helping the local community, or considering how our decisions affect the environment and our employees - we want to help.
Everywhere you turn you'll find someone doing something for the community. From three-day cycle rides and dragon boat races to poker nights and bake sales, we are proud of our diverse approach. The following reflects some of the combined activity of both companies before the merger of Just Retirement and Partnership.
We are proud to have achieved a 2 Star 'Outstanding' accreditation from Best Companies, securing places in five of their Best Companies lists. The lists recognise organisations that are committed to their employees and see workplace engagement as a vital part of an organisation's success.
- Outstanding (2 Star Accredited) Company to Work For
- The UK's 100 Best Large Companies To Work For
- Financial Services' 30 Best Companies To Work For
- London's 75 Best Large Companies To Work For
- The South East's 100 Best Companies To Work For
- Northern Ireland's 10 Best Companies To Work For
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.