ARE YOU RECENTLY QUALIFIED WITH A DESIRE TO PROGRESS INTO A HUGELY COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS PARTNERING ROLE FOR A GLOBAL IT COMPANY?
- Salary 40-45k
- 10% bonus
- Excellent pension
- 3&2 hybrid working
- Brand new city centre location
- Fantastic benefits
Our client is a leading global Technology business widely regarded as one of the top companies in Northern Ireland that offers it's employees huge career progression, a wide range of diversity within the constantly evolving roles and an excellent work life balance with unrivalled benefits
The Ideal Person
- Qualified accountant.
- Commercial awareness
- Data Management and Analysis
- Budgeting and Cost Management experience
- Cost transformation knowledge
- Experience of change and risk management
- Confident in representing to and influencing stakeholders
- Innovative with business case development
- Leading on specific elements of month end product process and presenting latest financial performance, providing clear insight on both looking back and go forward position
- Providing key insight to the business on Product trends, with an ability to articulate variances to forecast and prior year to key stakeholders
- Supporting to deliver business cases, making clear recommendations that will deliver value into the P&L
- Building key product financial forecasts (Outlooks and Medium Term Plans) on a rolling basis, working with & aligning key stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Business partnering Regional FDs/FCs, product finance and Commercial team
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.