- Are you a qualified accountant seeking career progression?
- Do you want to be part of a commercially focused finance team?
- Is a Top 100 firm with great culture your target employer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive business. Ideally suited to a very commercially focused accountant who is interested in developing their career and progressing in a really positive and ambitious environment.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing of month end journals and detailed analysis of the product margins
- Analyse variances between actual, budget and prior year results
- Liaise with the Production function in the analysis of manufacturing variances and take a lead role in improvement projects
- Ensure regular review meetings between production and finance with particular focus on driving efficiencies
- Perform periodic raw material stock audits and material management procedures reviews
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets
- Investigation of financial systems and procedures and form recommendations for development and improvement
What's on offer?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience (contact for full details)
- Hybrid working model with early finish Friday
- Flexible start & finish times
- Annual holidays of 30 days (increases with length of service)
- A salary sacrifice contributory pension of up to 7%
- Professional Qualifications & Membership Fees
- Long service awards
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills (Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI would be desirable)
- Experience of preparing weekly and monthly accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Strong analytical ability
What to do next?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.