Have you a desire to join a Not-for-profit who provide an essential service throughout the local communities in Northern Ireland? Are you interested in being part of a difference maker?
What's in it for you?
- Salary c.£55,000 (Open to negotiation depending on experience)
- Interim contract for 6 months
- Opportunity to join a business at a critical time
- Chance to secure a longer-term assignment
- Supportive working environment, with a work/life balance
- 9-12 month contract
About your next employer
An effective Not-for-profit organisation based in Belfast requires a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team on an initial interim contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are highly respected within the community for the essential services they provide. The Senior Finance Business Partner will have responsibility for overseeing & reviewing the work of the wider team, ensuring it is submitted in line with expectations previously set out.
This is an important role for the business and as such, candidates with proven experience of similar roles are desirable. If you are comfortable working across multiple business units, interpreting large data sets and presenting to senior board members, this could be the ideal role. Initially set or a period of approximately 6 months, with the potential to secure something on a permanent basis.
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Financial modelling experience
What you'll do
- Oversee and review the work of wider finance team
- Leading budgeting process
- Present financial information to senior management team
- Project accounting
- Lead the finance team
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.