Are you an assertive, commercial Accountant who is interested in joining one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable employers - working within one of their major operational areas to improve the businesses performance?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Unrivalled salary + pension package
- Hybrid working model (currently 2 days in office, 3 from home)
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact within the business
- 37 hours per week
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a recognisable employer who provide an essential service to Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who can offer you the opportunity to make a direct impact into the running and performance of their operational functions.
This role will suit individuals with a track record of implementing change and improvement within a finance function. This will involve working with operational managers to ensure income and expenditure is on track and analysing any variances.
To be considered for the role it is essential to be a fully Qualified Accountant with experience of working within an industry role. Candidates from a practice environment with an industry secondment would also be considered, depending on the experience.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1+ years' PQE and are interested in taking on a challenging role in a complex business:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience of business partnering in an industry role
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts under IFRS (desirable)
As a Finance Business Partner, you will:
- Provide Finance Business Partner support, ensuring timely provision of financial and commercial information
- Provide financial and commercial input with focus and direction of service delivery
- Assist Group Managing Accountant in the corporate planning and budgetary control
- Preparing the annual statutory accounts for Group
- Work with project accounting function on capital spend relating to the division
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.