Are you experienced in financial business partnering?
Do you want to be part of a scaling group of companies?
Can you add value & impact with opportunity for progression?
...if so, this could be the ultimate role for you!
What's on offer:
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £50-60k, dependant on relevant experience
- Annual holiday
- Pension scheme membership
- Oversight of the Financial Planning, budgetary control process, cashflow forecasting including in year monitoring and re-forecasting, based on detailed financial modelling for four business divisions.
- Development and monitoring of business/operational KPIs and weekly/monthly reporting of the same.
- Business Analysis to support the business operations to drive more efficiency in the business.
- Project accounting/modelling to support investment decisions.
- Maintenance of the capital expenditure programme.
- Providing backup & support to finance team members.
- Supporting the integration of new systems and related processes within the business and within finance.
Qualifications & skills required:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualified with 5 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent financial modelling skills - ability to understand and develop complex models and analysis
- Detailed knowledge of Sage 200/Pinnacle reporting preferred
- Experience of ERP systems and reporting
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting - assisting with forecasting, budgeting, and divisional performance reporting
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, fostering effective collaboration
- Highly motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.